Go Orange cruises to Milford or Doubtful Sound.
Milford Sound Cruise
Explore iconic and world famous Milford Sound in comfort with Go Orange. During Peak summer we have 3 departure times and with FREE food offers on each of our cruises, Go Orange is the best valued 2hr cruise in Milford Sound. Receive a BLT & OJ on our 9am departure, Fish & Chips at 12:30pm or a yummy piece of carrot cake during our 3pm cruise. Discover Milford from our spacious, uncrowded vessel with English only commentary and an awesome, friendly crew.
Doubtful Sound Cruise
Sit back, relax and cruise in comfort on board the Tasman Explorer in remote & beautiful Doubtful Sound. With a maximum capacity of 45 people, Go Orange is offering the only small-boat day cruise in this unique fiord. Cross Lake Manapouri by ferry, then drive through the Southern Alps by coach over the Wilmot Pass into Doubtful Sound. Here we spend 3 hours exploring the full length of the fiord right out to the Tasman Sea. The isolation makes for a very unique place and few people get to experience its serene tranquility.
Kayaking on Milford Sound
Explore the fiord from water level with our fabulous kayak adventures. With 3 products to choose from we have something to suit everyone and with a maximum capacity of 8 this is a truly spectacular way to experience Milford Sound. Our ‘Milford Must-Do’ involves 4-5 hours paddling towards iconic Mitre Peak and lunch on a secluded beach. Or the ‘Milford Magic’, a morning kayak and a leisurely 2hr boat cruise in the afternoon. Staying in Milford?.. Join us for our ‘Track Taster’ for some afternoon paddling and a walk on the world famous Milford Sound Track.
- Milford Must Do (4 hours)- A fabulous four – five hours of sea kayaking on iconic Milford Sound stopping for lunch on a secluded beach.
- Milford Magic (2.5 – 3 hours) – Kayak ‘n’ cruise combo. Enjoy a morning kayak followed by a boat cruise on the fiord in the afternoon.
- Bowen Breezer (2.5 – 3 hours) – First time kayaker? No previous experience required as you explore the spectacular Lady Bowen Falls while our friendly experienced guide enlightens.
- Track Taster (2 hours) – A fantastic half-day adventure! Join us in at the afternoon for a leisurely paddle around deep water basin in Milford Sound and up to the famous Sandfly Point with an experienced guide.
Kayaking on the Doubtful Sound
Join Go Oranges sea kayak adventures in this remote fiord with one of our fantastic day or multi-day experiences. Get a taste for Doubtful with the day trip involving up to 3hrs paddling out into Deep Cove, Rolla Island and Olphert Cove. Feeling a little more adventurous? Try the Doubtful Sound Overnighter to really experience this remote wilderness. Each day has up to 5hrs paddling and in the evening we chill out at the base camp nestled in Hall Arm. Come speak to the team about the 3-Day Epic and 5-Day Expedition adventures for those more experienced paddlers.
- 3 – Day Epic – The more time you spend in Doubtful Sound, the more rewarding it is.
- 4- Day Explorer – Sea kayaking plus camping in the heart of Fiordland, what could be better?
- 5 Day Expedition – Experience it all! Tranquillity, wilderness, challenge and achievement….
Te Anau Cycle
Cycle through forest alongside the stunning lake & rivers of stage 1 on Te Anau’s newest cycle trail stretching from Te Anua to Manapouri.
In small intimate groups learn about the flora, fauna & natural environment as knowledgeable guide leads you on this journey.
Half Day Trail Blazer 9.00am to 1.00pm
2 Hour Trail Taster 4.00pm to 6.00pm
Includes free picnic lunch
Bookings are essential during Summer Season Nov- March
Contact The Team At Greymouth i-SITE
Phone: 0800 GREYMOUTH